AUTO1 Fintech bundles all relevant financial solutions for car dealers in a fully digital, fast and straightforward environment. Our goal is financing in all areas of the mobility industry (B2B and B2C). AUTO1 FT GmbH was founded in late 2017, has 2 offices (Berlin & Amsterdam) and is currently operating in Germany, France and Austria. of further international expansion.
You will be involved an exciting and awesome projects with great people around you. Predominantly, you will work with the Product team, IT team and external suppliers to help drive forward the development of the AUTO1 FT systems, products and processes. Together with cross-functional teams, you will define the product specifications and coordinate tasks with the IT-department. This is your chance right now! 😊
What You Will Do:
- Reviewing processes and collecting requirements through analysis, specification, and validation
- Gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision
- Managing backlogs and applying lean thinking to write Epics, break them down into Features and Stories
- Plan and execute Iterations, and plan Program Increments
- Being reliable point of contact for external development suppliers
- Support the design and implementation of process improvements
- Analysing system requirements, designing Test Cases and Acceptance Criteria
- Perform user tests to ensure the correct implementation of the features and ability to report to the developers in IT language
What You Should Bring:
- University degree in the fields of computer science, engineering or relevant work experience
- 5+ years of experience in business. Experience in financial services /Fintech is an advantage
- Experience in the project- and stakeholder management, as well as working with developer
- Solid experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle with experience in Agile
- Familiarity with web-based product development, including architecture, data organization, and performance optimization
- Systematic and independent way of working combined with team spirit
- Excellent English (C1) , German, French and/or other languages would be an advantage
- Understanding of PAPIs (Process APIs) and SAPIs (System APIs). Experience in REST API
- Experience with SQL and SQL database tools, excellent MS-Office skills
Our team is our greatest asset! It impresses with its passion and motivation. Different languages, cultures and interests enrich our everyday work. Communication at eye level is a lived reality in our cooperation because we want our team members to feel comfortable with us and to work with us over the long term.
- Work together with an amazing, high-skilled and inspiring team 💙
- The chance to shape the digital world in the used car market
- Freedom for ideas and design of your working sphere
- Performance-oriented start-up culture with short communication channels
- An above-average monthly fixed salary
- Family-friendly environment, flexible working hours and remote working
- Central connection of our offices to public transport
- Assistance e.g. with the move and paperwork
Did we arouse your curiosity?
Please upload your CV with your earliest possible starting date using this application form.
We are looking forward to your application. Many thanks to you in advance.
We appreciate your trust and your time with us. Only employees who are directly involved in the recruiting process can view your data.